3rd Party ABC Horse & Pony Shows
The Dixieland Schooling Shows and Show Jumping Series are designed to promote Skill, Creativity, and Believability in ABC in a realistic horse show setting! Dixieland Schooling Shows and Show Jumping Series are at 6:00 pm SLT, Wednesday nights at the Dixieland Show Arena.
Each week riders may compete for points, trophies, ribbons, and Linden Love! At the end of the series, the top 10 riders with the most points accrued in each class will be invited to compete in our Series High Point Shows and Grand Prix Show Jumping Competitions! See the Information Boards for full details on Show/Jumping dates and times for each series.
Show Jumping is held Wednesdays @ 6 pm and Jumping Practice and Training is held Monday evenings @ 5:30 pm SLT. All information is posted at the Dixieland Show Hub by the arena along with A “Show Pack” with more details.
The arena is open to all for practice and you are free to ride the horses provided at the arena or bring your own! Show staff will be on hand at the Show Arena every Monday 6:00 pm SLT – and we invite you to “Join Us for a fun practice sessions !”
All entries to the Dixieland Schooling Shows and Show Jumping Series are free to enter and are open to untrained ABC horses of any breed. Keep an eye out for announcements for more fun classes and shows for ABC Pets, Ponies, and Mules.All decisions of the judges are final. No Exceptions!
The top 10 competitors with highest accumulated point total for the series will be eligible to compete in The Dixieland High-Point Shows and Grand Prix Jumping competitions. Awards will be announced at the end of each class.
• 1st Place: Trophy, Large Ribbon, *Show Portrait, and $1000L
• 2nd Place: Large Ribbon, *Show Portrait, and $500L
• 3rd Place: Large Ribbon, *Show Portrait, and $350L
• 4th Place: Ribbon, *Show Portrait, and **Special Raffle Entry
• 5th Place: Ribbon, *Show Portrait, and **Special Raffle Entry
• 6th Place: Ribbon, *Show Portrait, and **Special Raffle Entry
• 7th Place: Ribbon, *Show Portrait, and **Special Raffle Entry
• 8th Place: Ribbon, *Show Portrait, and **Special Raffle Entry
* Show Portraits are taken at the end of each show on the photo stand
**4th – 8th Place Very Special Raffle will be drawn at Dixieland High Point and Grand Prix
For more information grab the “Show Pack” located by the grandstands!
For questions contact Rebekah Exonar by notecard in world.
Owner: Beauregard15 Resident
We will be having weekly best of breed competitions for horses and ponies. There will be 18 horse breeds and four pony divisions per week. Here are our basic rules and instructions:
1) Each exhibitor will be allowed to enter one horse or pony per display stand.
2) Your entry must be a minimum of 3 days old at the time it is entered. Registration will open for all horses and ponies, including pets, at 12 noon SLT on Sundays and close at noon SLT on Wednesdays.
3) All entries must be named. An unnamed horse or pony will automatically be disqualified
4 Horses with special coats will not be allowed. A special coat is defined as one that will not pass through the gene pool, such as the Mehndi 2017 coat on the Drum Horse.
5) If your horse wins Best of Breed in a show, you must skip at least one show cycle before reentering it. If your pony wins Best of Division, it may not be reentered for the following four shows.
TO ENTER YOUR HORSE OR PONY:
1) Find the correct breed stand
2) You may place your horse or pony on any one of the numbered panels. The number given by the collection device is merely to track the number of entries.
3) Pay the 25L administrative fee. There will be a collection box in the form of a small horse figure on the left side of each show stand, located near the #1 panel.
3) You may place your horse or pony on any one of the numbered panels. The number given by the collection device is merely to track the number of entries. If the entry fee is not paid, your horse/pony will be disqualified.
4) Once an entry is placed on the stand, it may not be replaced. Period. No exceptions. If switched, it will be an automatic DQ. If you enter a mare with a nursing foal, only the mare is eligible under show age guidelines
5) Using the horse/pony menu, hide all texts except for the “Full” line.
6) Make sure you set out the correct feed for your animal. Also make sure you have an adequate food supply in your ABC consumables account.
SHOW WEEK SCHEDULE:
1) Registration for alll horses ages 3 and up, including pets, will open Sunday at 12 noon SLT and close at Wednesday at 12 noon.
2) Judging will be done between Wednesday noon and Thursday noon.
3) Contestants will be advised when to pick up their horses/ponies via both group announcements and group chat. Please keep your Green Acres group message option open to receive these announcements.
4) The show awards ceremony will be held the following Saturday at 2 pm (1400) SLT. Ribbons will be awarded to the first three places, and best of breed winners will be displayed on the stand opposite the bleachers in the show arena. If a breeder is unable to attend the ceremony, he or she should arrange for a proxy in case they have a best of breed winner to display. If a best of breed winner is not present at the ceremony, it will be replaced with the second place finisher in its breed.
5) Following the awards presentation, there will be a raffle open to best of breed winning owners. There will be a limit of one horse or pony won per owner. After this drawing, the raffle bowl will be cleared and a second drawing will be held for all the non winners. If any horses/ponies remain, there will be a third drawing open to all in attendance. Anyone represented by a proxy will not be eligible for the raffle drawings.
We have a relatively small land parcel and limited availability of prims. We wish to reduce lag as much as possible and this will require the cooperation of all participants. A script counting board at the show grounds landing point; please check your status upon arrival. A count between 50-100 is within acceptable limits. If your name appears in red, please make an effort to reduce your scripts below the danger zone by removing unnecessary HUDs, jewelry, etc or we reserve the right to remove you from the sim until such time as script counts are under the limit. It is recommended that you check out your planned show outfit on the script board in advance of the awards ceremony.
Your cooperation with these rules is necessary but also is appreciated!
Green Acres Horse & Pony Show Management
Please submit a ticket and tell us about it!