Time to dress up your horse/pony and show it off!
Decorate and display your horse or pony using at least 2 ABC optional accessories and then add your own magic to create your superstar!
Get involved and get creative!
Starts:01 Nov 2022
Ends: 26 Nov 2022
Register and Build: 01 Nov – 17 Nov 2022
Voting: 18 Nov – 25 Nov 2022
The winner will be announced at Nov Vanity Fair!
— Raffle Prizes: Boxed Horse/Pony, Free Food & Salt, Accessories, and More!
— Contestant Winners Prizes: 2022 Anniversary Horse, Boxed Horse/Pony, Free Food & Salt, and More!
How it Works
— There will be 10 display spaces at each of our 8 ABC Auction House locations.
— Visit each location, check out the entries, and vote for your favorites!
— Top three displays, based on votes, will win prizes.
— Voters can win too! Raffle drawings daily and one at the end of the event!
— When you vote at any one of the 8 locations, you will get one entry into the raffle. If you vote at all 8 locations, you will have 8 entries into the raffle!
— You start with 50 votes. You can spread them out and vote at all locations, so be sure to visit them all to get 8 chances to win!
Ready to get started?
Registering to Compete in this Event
(1) Locate the Contestant Registration Display at the ABC Main Store or any of the 8 Auction locations.
(2) Click Step 1 “Click to Register Owner” button to register your name and get your set up location and stall number. This is how you get your assigned location.
(3) Contact the Staff, at the Auction location you received, to work with them to set up at your stall. For example, you will have to be able to rez at that location, so they may ask you to join their group.
(4) Select the horse or pony that you want to enter.
(5) IMPORTANT: Return to a Contestant Registration Display, within 24 hours after you first registered, and click Step 2 “Click to Register Horse/Pony” button, and enter your horse or pony ID.
(6) Get started decorating! – Remember to add at least 2 ABC Optional Accessories to your Horse/Pony and then get creative with it!
(1) You have to use a non-pet, non-starter Pony or Horse for the contest. You can also use a non-pet horse or pony mule.
(2) You have 24 hours after you register to add your horse/pony ID at the registration terminal or you may lose your spot.
(3) You must use at least 2 ABC optional accessories on your horse/pony as part of your display- Please find directions for adding new accessories at the bottom of this NC, or ask an ABC VSR for help.
(4) The accessories are NOT the ones that are rezzed using Equipment->Accessory->By Breed.
(5) You will have a total of 60 prims per location – this includes the food shell to feed your horse/pony.
(6) You can only enter one horse/pony in this contest.
(7) If you are a staff member or owner at the location you received when registering, you need to coordinate with the ABC staff to get a different location.
(8) You must follow the rules of conduct for the Auction Location where your contest display will be.
Registering to Vote in this Event
(1) Locate the Voting Registration Display at the ABC Main Store or any of the 8 Auction locations.
(2) Click the “Click to Register to Vote” button to register to vote. You will be registered to Vote and given 50 Votes to use on any horse/pony display
— You will receive an ABC Pimp My Ride Folder with:
a) Voting Hud (shows Auction voting locations, how many votes you have remaining,
and buttons for information)
b) Information and Rules notecard
c) Auction Location Landmarks
— Vote by clicking on the Vote Sign by each Contestant’s Display. Every time you do, you will use
up one of your votes. You will get a special HUD to track how many you have left and show you
the voting locations, etc.
— You can use your votes however you wish – all on one display or any number on different
displays, until you have used all 50 votes.
(3) Start Exploring and Start Voting!!
***************************** REMEMBER: the more locations you vote, the more times you are entered in the raffle! The only way to get 8 chances to win is to visit and vote at all 8 ABC Auction House locations! *****************************
(1) You must Register to be able to Vote!
(2) You Do NOT have to own an ABC Horse/Pony to be able to vote
(3) Voting is open to anyone in SL
(4) You can Vote even if you are a contestant and you CAN vote for your own horse/pony
(5) Your votes will not be revealed to anyone
– ABC will only keep track of how many votes you have remaining and the locations you voted so we can enter you in the Raffle the right number of times
Not familiar with ABC Optional Accessories? Read Here:
— You can purchase Optional Accessories from the ABC Main Store or you can use the ones you already have!
If you purchased an ABC Optional Accessory and have not added it to your horse/pony, follow the instructions below.
(1) Rez your accessory box to the ground. The instructions are on the box.
— Follow those very simple instructions to add that accessory to your horse/pony. You can add multiple accessories without having to rerezz your horse/pony in between.
(2) After adding your accessories, re-rezz your horse/pony to see them in the menu.
(3) Let’s make those accessories show up!
— Click the horse/pony
— Choose Equipment->Accessory->Optional
— Click the number button that goes with the accessory you want to add
— Your horse/pony will re-rezz itself and you will see the accessory on your horse
— Use the built-in tools on the accessory menu to adjust the size, position, and rotation of your accessory – then save it